![]() |
| Nouvelle montre offerte par Juanma-le-plus-beau-et-coul-de-tous-les-copains New watch: present from Juanma-the-most-sexy-and-cool-of-all-the- boyfriends-in-the world |
Enfin, vaut mieux ne pas y penser. Sinon, dans la catégorie "Quoi 2 9?" (quoi de neuf?), comme quand j'étais en CE1, on m'a demandé de faire l'affiche de la Rockfest organisée par les amis de frère (ouais, j'ai des contacts, moi), j'suis donc assez contente. On m'a aussi proposé d'être la photographe officielle de l'évènement: quel honneur :)!
Et puis mercredi c'est le vernissage de l'exposition de regards croisés, Bruxelles gnangnan. Ma première photographie exposé. J'en suis tellement émue.
Mais cessons de parler de banalités! Mon pré-bac commence dans une petite semaine et je n'ai toujours pas commencé à me préparer (la honte). Je ne peux pas me concentrer et je veux juste m'en aller vivre dans une plage lointaine et ensoleillée.
Enfin bref, j'm'en vais m'hydrater les pores (héhé) et me faire belle pour mon amoureux.
Saturday morning (roughly) a cup of hot chocolate and no more watch on my wrist. Juanma takes off tomorrow morning, 7am. No more hugs, no more kisses, no more tender glances, no more hand in hand, no more love laughter, no more small lovely gifts, no more dinner for two, no more late cinemas. For what? 4? 5 months? Who knows.
Better not to think about it (yet). Anyway, in the "what's new" category (like when I was in CE1) I was asked to do the poster for the Rockfest, organized by my brother's friends (yeah, I have contacts!), I'm so happy. I have also been asked to be the official photographer of the event: what an honor :)!
And then Wednesday is the opening of the exhibition of Regards croisés Brussels blabla. My first photograph exhibition. I'm so excited.
But let's stop talking about trivialities! My pre-bac begins in a short week and I still haven't started to prepare myself (shame). I can't concentrate and I just want me to be sent to a far away sunny beach.
Anyway, I'm off to make myself pretty for lover :)
Photos: Premiers prototypes d'affiche Rockfest / First trials for the Rockfest poster
The nocturnal bird ♥



Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire