Hello, you.
Spring is almost here, I can feel it. The sun is up, I'm feeling great, I'm just enjoying life. Well, almost. I am overwhelmed by work, homework, personal projects etc. And even so, I can't bother to do anything. I'm too excited about the Bac Book and my 365 project. But I should really start to do homework. Maths exercises, two books waiting to be read, a couple of exposés, a story waiting to be finished, a guided writing... Arr.
Anyway, I can't wait for next week: Two days "off". Wednesday, I am visiting the studio of a painter or something and some other interesting things I didn't quite understand but I'll tell you more about it soon. Thursday it's London! Yes! I am leaving for a day with my English class and my very best friend. We're going to see a musical: Blood brothers. It's great!
Besides all of this boring stuff, I am really looking forward the 14th of april! My flight to Bogota leaves on thursday morning and we have already decided what we'll do. Cartagena de Indias, here we come! héhé. Anyway, I thing for today it's enough. I have to write a guided writing and read. PF. Have a good evening!
The Nocturnal bird

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire